|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||20 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
Packaging: Export standard packing
Productivity: 300tons per month
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 300tons per month
Grey cast iron also known as flake graphite cast iron, is a type of casting iron in which most of the carbon is present as flake graphite .
The properties of grey cast iron depends on the distribution, sizes and amount of graphite flakes, and the matrix structure.
These factories are in turn, influenced mainly by the manufacturing conditions, chemical composition, solidification time and rate of
cooling in he mould. Grey cast iron exhibit low to moderate strength, low modulus of elasticity, low notch sensitivity, high thermal
conductivity, moderate resistance of thermal stock , and outstanding capability.
A&M Manufacturing Co.Ltd. has many years of experiences to produce grey iron casting or gray cast iron. All of these grey casting
are used in the automobile industry: gear box body, pipeline system and so on. The normal material of grey cast iron is the following:
GG15, GG20, GG25.
Our factory supplys the volute casing, casing cover,bearing bracket, motor stol to mainly Europe market. The material is gray iron,
the process is Resin Sand Casting.
Ductile Iron Sand Casting Parts
Ductile Iron Casting
Gray Iron Casting
Vehicle machinery parts
Investment iron casting
Precision iron casting
1. ISO9001 Certificated, OEM & ODM both accepted.
2. Application: Machinery Parts, Auto Parts, Train Parts, Truck Parts and other Industrial Fields.
3. Material: Ductile Iron, Grey Iron, Nodular Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Alloys...etc.
4. Main producing process: 1> Sand casting;2> Deburring;3> Sandblasting;4> Machining;5> Surface treatment.
Why A&M :
1. 20 years of experience in casting, forging and precision machining.
2.. OEM & ODM products application: Machinery Parts, Truck Parts, Auto parts, Engine parts, Agriculture equipment parts, Train parts, Valve, Pump, etc.
3. Material: Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, Copper and Alloys.
4. Material Standard: ASTM, SAE, JIS, BS, DIN, ISO, GB.
5. Product weight: From 0.5~100kg;
6. Machining equipment: CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, and so on;
7. Test equipment: Optical Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tensile test machine;
8. Surface treatment: Blacking, Polishing, Anodize, Painting, Chrome plating, Zinc plating,Nickel plating, Tinting, Power coating, E-coating, etc...
9. Applied software for specification drawings: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA, UG. etc.
10. Further available process: Turning, cutting, milling, bending, grinding, drilling, reaming, welding, stamping and threading.